Monday, April 8, 2013

Life is Busy

Okay, so I am not blogging very much. Life is very hectic. I feel guilty sometimes just sitting down at the computer so I have not taken the time to write. My Mamaw passed away the other day. She was 93. It is sad because I really did not know her. All I remember of her was her drinking and her apartment was very nasty. My mom and her two sisters sat down with Mamaw about 25 years ago and confronted her. They had to tell her that she needed to choose a relationship with them or alcohol. She chose the latter. Eventually she stopped drinking. Not because of wanting to but because she had "pickled" her brain and had alcohol induced dementia. I am glad that my cousin Sharon watched over her care in the last years. Makes we wonder about the choices I make. I pray that all my choices are covered in prayer and Spirit led. I know that won't always be the case because I am on this side of heaven. I can make some pretty stupid choices and I have reaped the consequences. All I can do is ask for forgiveness and look up toward God and ask Him to lead me again.


No comments: